Tag Archive: Carbon Monoxide

Jan 31

Carbon monoxide poisoning ruins too many lives not to be taken seriously

CO-Gas Safety, an independent registered charity, was founded in January 1995 by Molly Maher. Molly is the mother to Gary Maher, who died of CO in 1985 and Sheree Maher, who is confined to a wheelchair as a result of carbon monoxide poisoning as a result of the same incident. More than 600 people have …

Continue reading »

Nov 12

Carbon Monoxide Awareness Week

It’s Carbon Monoxide Awareness Week from 15-21 November, and whilst many Brits are aware of the importance of having smoke alarms in our homes, few have even considered installing a carbon monoxide alarm. As people begin to use their central heating systems with the onset of winter, the chance of a leak starts to rise. …

Continue reading »